- 1.1. Global GT is a brand name used and operated by a group of companies providing financial and investment services and activities which includes 360 Degrees Markets Ltd, a registered company in Seychelles, with registration number 8421720-1 and registered address is Room 12, First Floor, Kingsgate House, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles, licensed and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) under the Securities Dealer’s License Number SD019 (the “Company” and/or “Global GT”).
- 1.2. This Risk Disclosure Notice (the “‘Notice”’) is provided by Global GT to its Clients in order to help them to understand the risks that exist in trading activities on financial markets. However, this notice cannot and does not disclose or explain all of the risks and other significant aspects involved in trading CFDs or other financial derivative products. The Client recognizes and accepts that there may be other risks which are not covered in this Notice.
- 1.3. The Client needs to ensure that any decision to engage in trading and/or entering into any financial transaction and activity offered by Global GT is made by him/her on an informed basis and considering his/her knowledge and experience as well as to his/her personal circumstances. The Client should carefully consider his/her objectives and risk appetite and should seek professional independent advice, if considers necessary.
2. General Risk Warning
- 2.1 Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (“CFDs”) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to the Client’s advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because Clients may lose all their invested capital. The Client should not risk more than he is prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, he needs to ensure that he understands the risks involved taking into account, his investment objectives and level of experience.
- 2.2 The Client acknowledges and understands the following general risks:
- Global GT does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Clients’ portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.
- Regardless of any information which may be offered by the Company, the value of any investment in financial instruments may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value.
- The Client is hereby advised that the transactions undertaken through any services offered by Global GT may be of a speculative nature. Large losses may occur in a short period.
3. Specific Risks of Trading
- 3.1. Regulatory and Legal Risk
Potential changes in laws and regulations affecting the investment sector and/or a specific financial instrument, can have unforeseeable and material effects to the Client’s investment. Risk involved with regulatory or legal amendments and/or changes are unpredictable and may vary depending on the market.
- 3.2. Past Performance
Information of previous performance of a financial instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not establish a binding or reliable prediction as to the corresponding future performance of the financial instruments to which the said information mentions and should only be considered as a historical overview of the financial instrument.
- 3.3. No Guarantee of Profit
There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading and/or executing transactions with Global GT. The Client has received no such guarantees from Global GT or from any of its representatives.
- 3.4. Volatility
Financial markets may fluctuate rapidly to reflect events that are outside Global GT’s control and sphere of influence. Such volatile moves can have a direct impact on the Client’s profits and losses. Global GT might be unable to execute your instructions at the requested price. It should be noted that volatility can be unexpected and unpredictable regardless of the instrument you are trading on. Global GT shall not be liable to any person for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) occurring because trades cannot be executed due to market conditions.
- 3.5. Internet Trading Risks
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, risk of malicious software introduction, the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information and/or assets (including cryptocurrencies) stored on the Client’s behalf, cyber attack, cryptocurrency network failure, computer viruses, communication failures, disruptions, errors.
Since Global GT does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, the Company cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.
- 3.6. Tax
The Client should take the risk that his trades in financial instruments may be or become conditional on tax and/or any other duty, for example, due to alterations in legislation or his personal conditions. The Company does not guarantee that there will be no outstanding tax and/or any other stamp duty incurred. The Client should be accountable for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accumulate in respect of his trades. Global GT does not provide tax advice, and if the Client is in doubt as to his tax obligations, he should seek independent advice before trading.
- 3.7. Fees and Costs
Global GT fees and charges are set out on each company’s website under the ‘Trading’ section. The Client shall be aware of all costs and charges because these will affect his profitability.
- 3.8. Information
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website or produced by Global GT are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice or investment recommendation. Global GT does not provide investment, financial, legal, tax, regulatory or other advice relating to investments or trading any financial instrument and/or asset class. Global GT shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information provided. The analyses and comments presented do not include any consideration of any client’s personal investment objectives, financial circumstances or needs. The content has not been prepared in accordance with the legal requirements for financial analyses and must therefore be viewed by the reader as marketing information.
4. Other Risks related to Cryptocurrencies
- 4.1 The Client acknowledges and accepts that trading and/or dealing with cryptocurrencies and/or CFDs on cryptocurrencies is complex, extremely risky and usually highly speculative. The cryptocurrency market is a dynamic area, and its respective prices are often highly unpredictable and volatile due to execution issues and industry specific disruptive events, including but not limited to discontinuation and regulatory bans. As with any asset, the value of digital assets can increase or decrease and there can be a substantial risk that the Client loses money buying, selling, holding or investing in digital assets.
Cryptocurrencies as an underlying asset are traded on non-regulated decentralized digital exchanges and usually their value is affected by parameters which are outside the scope of influence of regulatory bodies and are based on internal rules of the particular digital exchange they are traded on. For this reason, the value of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and can dramatically increase or decrease within a day. When trading and/or dealing with cryptocurrencies and/or CFDs on cryptocurrencies the Client should consider the risks involved and that there are numerous parameters which can fluctuate the price of cryptocurrencies and/or CFDs of Cryptocurrencies.
- 4.3 Global GT derives its market and pricing data on cryptocurrency from the digital decentralized exchanges they are trade on. The Client should consider before trading that due to the non-regulated nature of these exchanges, Global GT will receive market and price feeds in accordance to the internal rules and practices of these exchanges which are not regulatorily supervised and potentially might be altered by the digital exchange’s discretion from time to time. The above can result to adverse effect on the open positions the Client has with Global GT on cryptocurrency which could potentially lead to partial or whole loss of his investment capital.
- 4.4 Cryptocurrencies are not appropriate for all investors. The Client should consider before trading and/or dealing with cryptocurrencies whether he can tolerate the significantly higher risk of loss to his investment capital which may occur over a short time frame resulting from sudden adverse price movements of cryptocurrencies.
- 4.5 Global GT may elect to execute any order and/or hold any money and cryptocurrencies via a third party. Such third parties are not banks that hold their money/digital assets as a deposit. If any such third party loses any money, fails or goes out of business, there is no specific legal protection that covers the Client for losses arising from any funds he may have held with such a third party, even when such party is registered with a regulatory authority. Global GT will not be responsible in the event of losses caused by those third parties.
5. Client’s Acknowledgment
- 5.1 The Client acknowledges that the services offered by Global GT do not include the provision of investment advice. Any investment information as may be announced or provided by Global GT or on its behalf does not constitute investment advice services whatsoever, or in any circumstances and shall be regarded as given for informative purposes only. No information announced or provided shall be deemed as an assurance or guarantee on the expected results of any transaction.
- 5.2 The Client acknowledges that the information in this Notice cannot and do not disclose or explain all of the risks and other significant aspects involved in dealing with financial services and transactions. The Client should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin and dealing with cryptocurrencies and seek advice and consultation from an independent financial advisor if he has any doubts. If the Client does not understand the risks involved, he should not engage himself in the services offered by Global GT at all.