MQL5 TRADING SIGNALS
The MQL5 Signals is a service that offers traders access to trading strategies with the use of trading signals.
How does it work?
Certain traders may become signal providers for other traders by allowing them to ‘copy’ their trading signals for a fee.
When traders subscribe to the signals, signals are automatically copied and executed on their own Live MT5 trading accounts. Each subscription is valid for one month and each account can only be subscribed to one signal at a time. The MQL5 contains a wide range of trading signals and can be accessed on the MT5 Platform with no additional installation requirements.
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO MQL5 SIGNALS:
Simple & ready trading tool
Direct / automatic procedure
Secure and transparent
No commissions or hidden fees
Ultra-low latency in execution
Easy subscription & cancellation
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO AN MQL5 SIGNAL:
1. Create an account in MQL5.com
2. Login to your Global GT Live MT5 Account and launch the platform
3. From the ‘Tools’ section of the main menu, select ‘Options’
4. Enter your MQL5 registration details on the Community tab
5. From the same window, make sure that ‘Signals’ is ticked, then click ‘OK’
6. From the Toolbox window, click on ‘Signals’ to see the list of signals available
7. Click on your desired signal to view more information
8. To subscribe to a signal, click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the signal’s name
9. Select a payment method or deposit to your MQL5 account to proceed
10. Read and agree to applicable Terms & Conditions, retype password and click ‘OK’
11. Determine your preferred trading specifications and click on ‘OK’
12. Start using the signal trading service!
Disclaimer: All the information herein, including but not limited to opinions, news and analysis and/or any other information which links to third-party sites are provided as general market updates, and do not constitute any form of investment and/or trading advice and/or recommendations. The Client acknowledges that the Company and/or any third party accept no responsibility for any consequences resulted from this information. No warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information/data/charts and the Client should use his/her own judgment and act as per his/her own needs. Read full Non-Independent Investment research here.
Risk Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high level of risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether trading is appropriate for you. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Leveraged products may not be suitable for everyone and may result in loss of all your capital. Read full Risk Disclosure here.